We want all of our customers to be able to access their accounts and are committed to providing outstanding service to people with disabilities.
Accessibility at Bank of Stockton includes:
- A welcoming environment in which to conduct your banking
- Barrier-free banking facilities
- Drive Thru Banking and Drive Up ATMs
- Assistance for individuals with hearing or speech impairments
- Audio-assisted ATMs in convenient, accessible locations
- Special check format for the visually impaired
- A commitment to make online and mobile banking easy for all of our customers to use
A Welcome, Accommodating Environment
Our goal is to provide a welcoming environment where customers with disabilities can conduct their routine banking business without undue burden. Service animals are also welcome. Our bankers are happy to communicate by exchanging notes. We can also assist in reading bank documents and filling out forms.
Barrier-Free Banking Facilities
We work to keep our bank branches compliant with the standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). We regularly review our facilities for:
- Accessible parking spaces, walkways, entrances and lobby areas
- Accessible teller counters, safe deposit vaults and other amenities
If you have a concern about or experience difficulty in accessing any of our facilities, please contact our Customer Service Center at 209-929-1600 or 1-800-399-2265, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Drive Thru Banking and Drive Up ATMs
There’s no need to get out of the car, utilize our drive thru at select branch locations or utilize one of our drive up ATMs at select locations.
Assistance for Speech- and Hearing-Impaired Customers
Bank of Stockton provides customer service accommodations for individuals with hearing or speech impairments. For account information and customer service, we can be reached through Telecommunications Relay Services or via teletypewriter (TDD/TYY) services. Please dial 711 and ask the TRS Operator to connect you to our Customer Service Center at 209-929-1600 or 1-800-399-2265, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.- 7 p.m.
Talking ATMs in Accessible Locations
Bank of Stockton maintains a network of audio-assisted ATMs that have speech output capabilities for people who are blind or visually impaired. These ATMs also meet the height and reach requirements of the ADA.
Special Check Format for Visually Impaired
For customers who are legally blind or visually impaired, we provide visually impaired checks. These checks are available with raised lettering in a larger 18-point font.
Online and Mobile Banking Accessibility
Bank of Stockton has an ongoing commitment to assure that online and mobile banking is easy for all of our customers to use, including people with disabilities. We continually enhance the accessibility and usability of our website based upon standards recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in its Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
- Accessibility features on bankofstockton.com:
- Invisible skip links that lead screen reader users directly to the main content on a page
- Keyboard accessible navigation and forms
- Headers that help define page organization
- Color contrast that assists reading for people who are color blind or have vision impairments
- For the best experience, please keep your technology up to date:
- Use the latest version of your web browser
- Use the latest version of your assistive technology
- Download our latest smartphone or tablet apps for iOS or Android devices that have built-in screen readers and other accessibility features.
At Bank of Stockton we pride ourselves on our personal service and are always working to improve the accessibility of our products and services to our customers. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Center at 209-929-1600 or 1-800-399-2265, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.