BE PART OF OUR WINNING TEAM
For 153 years, Bank of Stockton has proudly served generations of families and businesses with unprecedented customer service. We take great pride in helping our customers find solutions to their financial needs. Behind every year of “Withstanding the Test of Time”, we have had loyal bank employees from the communities we serve, who treat our customers like family. We strive to be a great place t work and a great place to bank. With 20 branches and growing, we are looking for people that share our service philosophies to join our team. We may have opportunities beyond what you see listed. If you’re interested in becoming part of our team, let’s connect!
As a Bank of Stockton employee we offer a rich benefits package to support you and your family.
Employees are offered a self-funded health plan utilizing providers from one of the largest and top rated PPO network. You will receive a premium healthcare package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy and free Telemedicine 24/7/365. We also offer health insurance waivers if you are already covered by another plan.
The Bank observes all Federal Reserve System Holidays.
You will accrue at least 10-20 days of vacation a year depending on your service, status or work schedule.
Sick leave accruals range between 4 - 8 hours per month.
With the Bank’s performance review process, you will receive an annual performance evaluation.
All employees are eligible to contribute up to the IRS limitation towards their 401(k).
Employer Contribution 401(k)
Regardless if you make your own 401(k) contribution or not, Bank of Stockton will make contributions to an employer portion in your 401(k) though a schedule and vesting requirements.
Term Life Insurance
We provide a term life insurance benefit amount to all employees, spouse and child(ren).
Long Term Disability (LTD) coverage
We protect each employee from loss of income in the event of the inability to work due to illness, injury of accident for a long period of time.
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
We offer optional plans for additional life insurance for employee, spouse and child(ren).
Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
We offer optional plans for additional AD&D insurance for employee, spouse and child(ren).
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Reduce your healthcare out of pocket expenses with this optional spending arrangement. A flexible spending account (FSA) allows you to set aside a portion of your salary, before taxes, to pay for qualified medical or dependent care expenses. Because that portion of your income is not taxed, you end up with more money in your pocket. We offer optional Healthcare FSA and Dependent Care FSA(Daycare, Afterschool Programs).
24/7 Life Assistance Program
A life assistance and work/life support program is available to all Bank employees to help you and your family find a solution and restore your peace of mind.
AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
We offer optional supplemental AFLAC insurance for employees to help pay benefits major medical insurance doesn't cover.
Continuous Employee Development
To cultivate a culture of learning and performance, Bank of Stockton provides continuing education and development opportunities utilizing various modes of training delivery for our employees.
Annual Family Picnic
Bank of Stockton hosts a spectacular and grand event filled with fun activities, entertainment, and great food/drinks. We top it off with a years-of-service recognition awards ceremony. A wonderful chance to bring your family to meet and enjoy your work family.
Some benefits vary by position and/or employee election. Bank of Stockton reserves the right to amend, modify, or terminate any of its benefits plans/options, programs, policies at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Modifications may apply to both current and future employees and their dependents and beneficiaries.
OPEN POSITIONS IN RETAIL BANKING
Customer Service Representative (20 Hours ) - Lodi Branch
- Ensure that the branch sales and service supports the overall bank objective to provide superior service.
- Participates in branch sales and service programs to enhance the customer service experience.
- Meet referral goals as assigned.
- Create a professional and positive team environment in the branch by modeling appropriate behaviors.
- Assist customer by using in-depth policy and procedure knowledge to handle more complex transactions and expectations.
- Process and audit branch transaction and processes, including vault/counting cash night drop, ATM procedures and certifications.
- Process full range of routine to complex customer transactions (e.g., deposits withdrawals, traveler's checks, cashier checks, loan payments, savings bonds, change orders, etc.)
- Resolve routine to complex customer service issues.
- Perform Sales & Service Representative duties to assist with customer service when necessary.
- Open, maintain and balance cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Maintain proper documentation for customer transactions (e.g., Currency Transaction Report)
- Refer customers to appropriate Bank personnel for additional Bank products and services.
- Perform a variety of branch clerical duties (e.g., filing, answering phones, opening, sorting mail, and ordering supplies)
- Serve as back-up for other branch responsibilities (e.g., new accounts, safe deposit, vault)
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual’s abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines
- Interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Basic math & PC skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- 2 years or greater of Sales, and Service experience
OTHER OPEN POSITIONS
Branch Support Officer (Full Time) - Operations - Stockton, CA
- Oversee directly the day to day functions relation to branch operations.
- Primary point of staff inquiries concerning policies, procedures and branch operational practices.
- Maintain, produce and issue applicable Standard Practices Operations procedures.
- Prepare, collate and submit applicable reports for monthly Board of Directors meeting
- Oversee Branch Operations activity relating to Reg CC, reconcilement of Bank Auxiliary Accounts
- Provide necessary assistance to staff requests relating to various application support
- Perform necessary Desktop maintenance relating to teller and supervisor users
- Perform necessary customer account maintenance and activity count input
- Provide support to Cash Management customers in the absence of both Cash Management Officers.
- Oversee the external transfers that have not passed the RFA process for approvals and review all external transfers over$ 500.00 for authenticity.
- Provide support to Online Banking.
- Create works orders as needed for all Bank personnel with IT.
- Preform systems password resets and/or unlock staff in various applications.
- Submit work orders for Branch ATM’s & Drive up machines.
The position of Branch Support Officer performs duties specific to the position and other function as assigned.
Must be familiar with all deposit related regulations and receive training on a regular basis as appropriate. This includes but in not limited to BSA, Reg E, Reg CC, Reg DD, BPA, RFPA/Reg P, Reg D and Branch Closing Procedures. Employee must follow all policies and procedures as set forth by the Bank as well as any regulations. Employee must also have knowledge of with all lending related regulations including but not limited to: Reg Z, FEMA, HMDA, Fair Lending, FCRA, RESPA, and Predatory Lending.
The employee must be able to take and pass all the required regulatory training as outlined by the Bank on a quarterly basis.
This employee must adhere to all security related procedures of the Bank including Branch security, protection of customer information and security as it relates to the Bank's internet and technology systems.
The position of Branch Support Officer is not responsible for the supervision of staff.
ENVIROMENTAL AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
The Branch Support Officer is in a non-confined office-type setting in which he or she is free to move about at will. It may include some minor annoyances such as noise, odors, drafts, etc,
This employee in the course of performing this position spends time writing, typing, speaking, listening, lifting up to 15 pounds, carrying, sitting, pulling, walking, standing, squatting, knelling and reaching.
This employee for this position may operate any or all of the following: telephone, cellular telephone, copy and fax machines, adding machine (calculator), check protector, encoder, money counter, typewriter, computer terminal, personal computer and related printers.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This employee in this position must be able accommodate to reading documents or instruments, detailed work, problem solving, customer contact, reasoning, language, presentations, verbal and written communications, analytical reasoning, multiple concurrent tasks and frequent interruptions.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual’s abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Extensive Branch Operations background
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of CBS+ and Desktop Teller / Sales functions or similar applications
- Personal Computer competent
- Acquainted with variety of PC software (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Familiar with applicable operational regulations (e.g., Regulations CC, DD, E)
- Effective communication, both verbal / written
- Good telephone etiquette skills
Application Support Analyst - Stockton, CA
Operates, installs and maintains Operations Applications. Includes; monitoring, and evaluating system facilities, performing tests, analysis and resolving system failure. Analyze and explore various applications and procedures for the purpose of developing more efficient methods through automation.
Provide Level II technical customer support to internal and external computer users by analyzing and resolving software related issues.
Uses software support tools to process reports; report generation, database administration, system data backups, performance tuning and security. Has responsibility for dealing with hardware and software vendors and technical support issues.
- Research and resolve routine to complex processing problems.
- Provide tier 2 support to Operations applications.
- Diagnose production issues, perform root cause analysis, and provide effective resolutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve various application upgrade issues.
- Subject Matter Expert of mission-critical enterprise applications.
- Ensure Operations Center equipment is maintained in safe working condition.
- Perform UAT and CAT testing on Operations applications.
- Maintain operating files for imaging system.
- Prepare and maintain documentation.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required to perform the position Application Support Analyst Operates, installs and maintains Operations Applications. Includes; monitoring, and evaluating system facilities, performing tests, analysis and resolving system failure. Analyze and explore various applications and procedures for the purpose of developing more efficient methods through automation. Provide Level II technical customer support to internal and external computer users by analyzing and resolving software related issues. in a satisfactory manner. Individual’s abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Technical understanding and hands on experience with Windows 7, Windows 10 and/or newest versions of Windows.
- May require knowledge of specific technologies
- 3-5 years of experience in an Information Technologies / Item Processing environment / Banking
- Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Computer and printer hardware knowledge
- Exposure to virtual environments
- The ability to work in a fast paced deadline-oriented environment
- The ability to work minimum of supervision