Simple Ways to Help You Avoid Overdrafts
With the busy lives we all lead, keeping track of our banking accounts just got a little easier! Below are several tools you can take advantage of in order to keep track of your accounts and avoid overdrafts.
Connect to your bank accounts online through your computer or your mobile phone to stay on top of your account activity.
- Check balances and view account activity on deposit and loan accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Search transactions by date or check range
- View cleared checks, front and back
- View deposit slips
- Customize account names
- View your statements online
- Print monthly bank statements
- Enroll today through bankofstockton.com. It’s quick and easy!
Our Mobile Internet Banking and Mobile Text Banking give you easy and secure ways to bank using your mobile phone.
- Check balance information
- View account history
- Transfer funds
- Find ATMs and branch locations
- Receive balance, transaction and security alerts
Have account activity information delivered to you instantly by email or text message on your mobile device.
- Security Alerts tell you when secure information regarding your account has been changed, such as your user name or password, allowing you to take action if needed
- Account Alerts allow you to view the current and available balances on your accounts
- Transaction Alerts inform you of funds transfers to and from your accounts within the bank and to external accounts that you have set up
- History Alerts track the activity on your accounts by check number, description, debit or credit
Bank of Stockton offers the following options to establish overdraft protection on your account.
- Reserve Cash Account-line of credit* provides you with instant funds. Should your checking account become overdrawn, your RCA will automatically transfer money to cover checks up to your pre-established limit. You pay no fee until you use it, and pay interest on the outstanding balance
- Link to your savings account. See New Accounts at any of our branches to set this up
*Opening a Reserve Cash Account requires approval. Please see a banker for more information.
It’s the fastest and safest way to deposit your funds.
To set up direct deposit of your social security check, visit with our New Accounts at any of our branches. For payroll direct deposit, ask your employer. If available, your paycheck can be deposited directly into your account without you having to come into the bank.
Ways to Avoid an Overdraft to your Account without a Fee:
- Transfer funds through Internet Banking
- Transfer funds through Mobile Banking
- Transfer at one of our ATMs
- Transfer using Access 24, our Telephone Banking
- Transfer in person at a Teller Window or Drive Thru Banking