The Best in Internet Banking
With Internet Banking, you can connect to your bank accounts from your home, office or mobile phone, making banking easier and more convenient than ever! Here are some of the features you can enjoy with Internet banking, all at no charge:
Check account balances and account activity on deposit and loan accounts
- Transfer funds between Bank of Stockton accounts and to external accounts as well
- Search transactions by date or check range
- View upcoming bills
- View scheduled payments
- View scheduled transfers
- View cleared checks, front and back
- View deposit slips
- Customize account names
- View and print monthly bank statements
- Full Function Mobile Bill Pay
You can now manage your bill pays, including adding new payees, scheduling, or editing payment amounts or information, on mobile as well as desktop.
- Touch ID Access on mobile devices
You have the option to set up Touch ID fingerprint access on your mobile devices for secure access to mobile banking.
- Device Security
If you use “private” devices where you have exclusive access (such as your personal smartphone, tablet or laptop), you can register each device to save time for future logins. (You should not register public devices used by others, such as a library computer)
The new message center allows you to communicate securely with Bank of Stockton. Check here for your alerts, replies to your inquiries and for other Bank of Stockton communications.
- Security Alerts
You can enable specific alerts to keep you informed of changes to your account. Alerts can be delivered via secure message (within online banking), email, SMS text message, or phone call.
Not enrolled in Internet Banking yet? If you are an existing customer and have not yet enrolled in Internet Banking, click here.
Not a customer? If you’re interested in Internet Banking and are not yet a customer, call our Customer Service Center at 209-929-1600 or 1-800-399-2265, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. for more information. To open an account in person, visit a Personal Banker at any of our branch locations.
Online banking is supported in Chrome, Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Safari and Mozilla Firefox. We recommend using the latest versions of these supported web browsers to ensure the best online banking experience.
Convenient ways to reach us
- Stop by your local branch: We enjoy seeing our customers in person and are always ready to help. We have 19 branches servicing the Amador, Calaveras, Contra Costa, Napa, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Solano, Stanislaus, and Tuolumne Counties.
- Customer Service Center: Our friendly customer service specialists are available Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. to help answer any questions you have about your accounts with us. Call 209-929-1600 within Stockton or 1-800-399-2265 outside of Stockton. Voice mail is provided after hours for your convenience.
- Live Chat: You can chat live with one of our friendly customer service representatives during normal business hours, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. The chat icon is located on the top right corner of the screen, simply click it and you will be connected to a representative.
- Email us: Send us a secure message by clicking "Contact Us" at the top of the screen and filling out the form information. A customer service specialist will get back to you as promptly as possible during normal business hours or the following business day if after hours or on a weekend.